donderdag 12 juni 2014

I'm back!

I know I didn't write for a long time... but anyway, a lot happened in my life in that time.

  • I quit my study of biology and decided to follow my dream in arts and illustration (also the only thing I am truly good at AND love)
  • I came out to my parents through a letter. I spoke to them about it a few more times but they still have a hard time accepting it and still call me "girl" a dozen times a day. They don't hate me now or anything, but I don't think they really understand.
  • I got my first ever binder! :) Feels so good! Even though my chesticles are small.
  • I am going to buy my first packer as well. A secondhand peecock 1st gen. I know the 1st gen isn't as good as the 2nd, but because it's second hand it's also a lot cheaper.
  • I came out to some more friends, some who call me Erik already, some who sadly don't. I yet have to come out to my best friends, but I find it difficult because I have known them for 6+ years throughout my longest "female" phase.
  • The genderteam opened it's doors again (YAY!) but the waiting list will probably be around a year (not so yay :c) and the diagnostic process will probably take half a year or more (also not yay). So HOPEFULLY I will have T within 1,5 year. Seems very long right now... but then again, I'd be just 21 (I am 19 now, but birthday in january, so in +/- 1,5 year there is a big chance I'll already be 21). Okay, I missed my entire puberty, but at that age I still have the biggest part of life ahead of me. A life which I can from then on live as MYSELF!
  • Also did I subscribe to my new school as Erik and informed them I am trans. They were amazingly cool with it and changed my name in the system and all without a fuss. I am so happy about that! 
Okay, that's about all the gender related stuff. Study swap isn't gender related, but it IS an important step which I couldn't leave out ;)

Ciao later guys! I'll try to keep up with the blogs better now. I am also going to write some bits and pieces about my past and thoughts etc. How I developed as a child and typical/non-typical trans-things I did.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten